Free ANSYS Fluent Alternatives
The best free alternative to ANSYS Fluent is OpenFOAM, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 10 alternatives to ANSYS Fluent and 14 is free so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting free alternatives to ANSYS Fluent are Elmer (Free, Open Source), CFDTool (Freemium), FEATool Multiphysics (Free Personal) and FEATFLOW (Free, Open Source).
- OpenFOAM is the leading free, open source software for CFD, owned by the OpenFOAM Foundation and distributed exclusively under the General Public Licence (GPL). View 17 alternatives to OpenFOAM
- Free • Open Source
OpenFOAM vs ANSYS Fluentmost powerful alternative but unfortunately it has a steep learning curve and is time consuming to work with even after learning. it will be the best if it has a graphical user interface (GUI).
- FEATool Multiphysics is a fully integrated Finite Element FEM CAE simulation toolbox for Matlab. With FEATool you can easily model and simulate heat transfer, fluid flow CFD, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, general PDEs, and more. View 38 alternatives to FEATool Multiphysics
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- GNU Octave
- SimWorks is a free CFD software built upon established open-source simulation tools integrated into an intuitive GUI. It supports the entire CFD simulation process: CAD import, pre-processing, meshing, running and fully integrated post-processing. View 17 alternatives to SimWorks
- Free • Proprietary
- Powerful application for performing fluid flow and heat transfer simulations in MATLAB ® making CFD analysis more accessible than ever. Our Toolbox is compatible with other MATLAB® toolboxes and external software. View 15 alternatives to QuickerSim CFD Toolbox for MATLAB®
- Freemium • Proprietary