AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. Study sessions are as quick as 1 minute or less. It works on phones, tablets, and desktop browsers, and synchronizes automatically between all your devices.
Use it to learn a language or other subject while waiting in line, commuting on the subway, or while your coffee brews in the morning.
Key Features: More Info »
• Prioritizes your flashcards, automatically, based on how well you know them. Has you spend the most time on flashcards you know least well, for maximum time efficiency.
• Bite-sized study sessions let you make progress in under a minute.
• Gives you percentage and letter grades based on your performance, so you can watch yourself improve.
• Automatic cloud synchronization of study progress that never results in conflict.
• Works offline, e.g. in the subway or on an airplane; syncs automatically when you’re back online.
• Access millions of flashcards hosted by Cram.com and Quizlet.
• Import your decks made with Anki.
• Import shared decks from Anki Web.
• Create and edit flashcards on your device.
• Flashcards can contain images and audio.
• Study flashcards front-to-back, back-to-front, and more; useful for learning vocabulary in a new language.
• Tag your flashcards and do “filtered reviews” that focus on flashcards with selected tags.