Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.
- - Xcos is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Analytica.
- - Xcos is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Analytica.
LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim is a simulation software for the modeling and analysis of one-dimensional (1D) systems. The software package offers a 1D simulation suite to model and analyze multi-domain, intelligent systems and to predict their multi-disciplinary performance.
- - AMESim is the most popular commercial alternative to Analytica.
D-Sight Web is a collaborative decision-making platform that helps you analyze data, evaluate alternatives and make decisions. It brings people together and integrates their perspectives into the procedure to identify the optimal decision.
- - D-Sight is the most popular Web-based alternative to Analytica.
EMSO simulator is an equation-oriented process simulator with a graphical interface for modeling complex dynamic or steady-state processes. It is CAPE-OPEN compliant. EMSO stands for Environment for Modeling, Simulation, and Optimization.
Uptrader is an app designed to help businesses across all industries with hiring, investing, demand management, and supply chain management decisions. To small businesses that need to reduce loss and decision error in these functions, Uptrader can help.
- - Uptrader is the most popular SaaS alternative to Analytica.