The most popular alternative is Heroku, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to AlwaysData so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AlwaysData alternatives are OpenShift (Freemium, Open Source), Microsoft Azure (Paid), Google App Engine (Freemium) and Nanobox (Paid, Open Source).
- Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that enables developers to build, run, and operate applications entirely in the cloud.
- OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications.
- Microsoft Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters.
- Google App Engine is a free* platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers.
- Automate complex infrastructure tasks so you can get back to what really matters.
- We help developers deploy and run their apps with bulletproof infrastructure, automatic scaling, fair pricing and other awesome features. We aim to make an easy-to-use service, without any vendor lock-in and able to grow with your needs.
- Last.Backend is an Open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Scalingo is a Platform as a Service offering Cloud hosting to developers. Deploy, update and scale your apps and their data in 2 minutes. No Server, No devops, just happiness!.
- RoseHosting is a leading VPS provider serving thousands of clients world-wide. RoseHosting.
- You are a PHP developer and you want: a modern development environment, a reliable infrastructure, established standards and an up2date run-time.