AlterPDF is a set of free PDF tools, which allows you to convert, modify and sign your PDF documents. With this program you are able to convert PDF to images, as well as convert JPG and other pictures to PDF, extract text and images. You can merge PDF files into one document, or split PDF onto multiple files; rotate, crop and remove desired pages from PDF. It is also possible to encrypt, decrypt, sign PDF, and change metadata.
- Convert PDF to images. You can convert all or selected pages to image formats, such as BMP, JPG, EMF, TIFF.
- Convert images to PDF. This tool allows you to convert JPG to PDF, convert BMP to PDF.
- Extract text from PDF. This tool extracts all text content from the input PDF file(s), and saves it in structured TXT format.
- Extract images from PDF. This tool extracts the original image objects from PDF file.
- Merge PDF. Using this tool you can join multiple PDF files into the single document.
- Split PDF. This function allows you to split PDF document to multiple files.
- Rotate pages. You can rotate desired pages in the PDF document and save as a new file.
- Crop PDF pages. This tool cuts a rectangular area on every page of PDF, and saves result to the new document.
- Extract pages from PDF. It extracts selected pages of PDF document and saves as individual PDF files.
- Remove pages from PDF. Choose what pages you don't want to see in PDF, and the program will do the rest.
- Encrypt PDF. You can password-protect any PDF document. And to set user permissions.
- Decrypt password-protected PDF documents.
- Change PDF metadata. Set the information in PDF file, such as Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, and other fields.
- Print PDF documents. Print output documents directly from the program interface.... More Info »