Alloy greatly simplifies launching and organizing of apps, actions and complex workflows. It combines the best of two worlds:
- Advanced launcher with dynamic favorites based on your habits, location and usage statistics.
- Sophisticated workflow engine, which allows to build actions utilizing REST Web Services, system and Cloud services, installed apps etc.
Alloy is for everyone! Whether you need to launch an app or automate some repetitive and complex tasks - Alloy makes it simple and handy. Just utilize or create corresponding actions and use them again and again.
Sample actions would be:
- post today's photos with added watermark to Facebook
- calculate tip
- send group SMS and email
- send canned SMS to someone
- save parking place and setup a reminder to leave
- find pizza on Yelp
- upload new photos to Dropbox and send links of them by email
- convert EUR to USD using Convertible
- navigate to certain location using Google Map
You can either use ready-to-use actions from built-in Action Directory or you can build your own actions using simple yet powerful action editor. You can specify install and launch tasks, use variables and macro, use app icons and contact photos, specify which data is acceptable for action etc.... More Info »
Alloy eliminates the need to browse through several pages full of apps to find an app or action to launch - dynamic Favorites would provide you just right set of needed apps and actions based on your habits, location and usage statistics.
To show Favorites tap the Star button and tap desired action. Or long press the Star button and swipe to desired action. You can pin some actions to Favorites and fine-tune how Favorites are calculated.
You can even use Alloy Favorites right from any other apps by employing Alloy Widget. Just pull-down the Notification Center, navigate to Alloy Widget and tap to a desired action to launch it.