RedisGraph is a property graph database module for Redis. It is the first graph database to use linear algebra on sparse adjacency matrices to implement graph operations, which lets it achieve high performance. It understands OpenCypher queries.
- - RedisGraph is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to AllegroGraph.
- - RedisGraph is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to AllegroGraph.
NetworkX is a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- - NetworkX is the most popular Windows alternative to AllegroGraph.
GraphStack ™ is the name for the Neo4j Enterprise open source distributions compiled and packaged from the official Neo4j Github Repository by the Graph stack.io Team.
Nebula Graph is an open-source graph database capable of hosting super large-scale graphs with billions of vertices (nodes) and trillions of edges, with milliseconds of latency. It delivers enterprise-grade high performance to simplify the most complex data sets imaginable into...
- - nebula graph is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to AllegroGraph.
nebula graph Features
Graph Engine (GE) is a distributed, in-memory, large graph processing engine, underpinned by a strongly-typed RAM store and a general computation engine.
- - Trinity Graph Engine is the most popular Web-based alternative to AllegroGraph.
Trinity Graph Engine Features