Airflow Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Airflow for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Plex, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Airflow and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Airflow are Videostream (Freemium), AirServer (Paid), Air Video HD (Paid) and VLC Streamer (Freemium).
- Plex bridges the gap between your computer and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media.
- The easiest way to stream video from your computer to Chromecast or AndroidTV. Control it all from Android or iOS.
- With the help of a PC, or any other supported hardware, AirServer can transform a simple big screen or a projector into a universal screen mirroring receiver. .
- Watch videos streamed instantly from your computer on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV.No need to worry about converting or transferring files.
- Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Beamer streams video directly so it will be played natively on Apple TV and Chromecast. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans.
- Veso is an open source media server. An emby/jellyfin fork that will move to a js react framework and focus on remote/rclone mounted media rather than local storage.