The most popular alternative is Fern Wifi Cracker, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Aircrack-ng so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Aircrack-ng alternatives are reaver (Free, Open Source), Wifite (Free, Open Source), Pyrit (Free, Open Source) and netsniff-ng (Free, Open Source).
- Fern Wifi Cracker is a Wireless security auditing and attack software program written using the Python Programming Language and the Python Qt GUI library, the program is able to...
- Reaver implements a brute force attack against Wifi Protected Setup (WPS) registrar PINs in order to recover WPA/WPA2 passphrases.
- Automated wireless attack tool made for penetration testing of Linux distributions.
- Pyrit allows to create massive databases, pre-computing part of the IEEE 802.11 WPA/WPA2-PSK authentication phase in a space-time-tradeoff.
- netsniff-ng is a free, performant Linux networking toolkit.
- Wireless WEP Key Password Spy will instantly recover all WEP keys and wireless network passwords that have been stored on your computer.