Aidlab is an app for people who want to collect and analyze their activity and biosignals in a convenient, noninvasive manner.
Regardless whether you’re an amateur health enthusiast or a professional athlete, Aidlab app lets you draw an accurate view of your body’s condition. You can use the application to simply stay healthy or to improve your athletic performance.
• 24/7 activity and biosignal monitoring through iPhone's sensors and (optionally) compatible Aidlab Chest Strap.
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Motivational notifications. More Info »
Aidlab uses Apple’s HealthKit framework to count steps and stairs and track distance. You can use those data to find a correlation between your health and physical activity. Aidlab would also ask for permission to save medical data so that you could share your measurements with your doctor.
Your feedback is important to us. We value and appreciate your compliments, suggestions or complaints in order to improve our services and the way we communicate.