What is 920 Text Editor?
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support: BIG5, GBK, GB2312, KOI8-R, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855, SHIFT_JIS, UTF-8, ISO-8859-5/7/8, WINDOWS-1251/1252/1253/1255, ISO-2022-CN/JP/KR, EUC-TW/JP/KR, UTF-16/32BE/LE, / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121/21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly doing a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo , and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. “Word wrap” switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the “edit area” you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy’s file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. Color Picker
22. you can use the “Preferences” menu “Donate” page to the donate it
The app is no longer available on Google Play Store and the project is no longer developed. Last version, 12.11.23, released in November 2012, can be still downloaded from Github, but it doesn't work on Android Lollipop.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about 920 Text Editor, and it has gotten 7 likes
- Developed by Jecelyin
- Open Source and Free product.
- 27 alternatives listed