@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
Listen to the app read aloud or read on screen web pages, news articles, long emails, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents, ebooks (EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW and FB...
What is @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)?
- Open text, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice documents or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
- Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
- When sharing web pages to @Voice, their menus, navigation, ads, other junk are removed, leaving clean text to read or listen.
- If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
- Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
- Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
- Read ebooks on screen with their original formatting, images shown, turn pages or read continuously. Or put headphones, turn off screen and listen!
- Handles Chinese and Japanese vertical text (right to left mode) under Android 4.4 and higher, or switch it to horizontal mode if preferred.
- Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket, then read on screen or listen being read aloud.
- Record spoken articles to sound files - WAV (uncompressed) or OGG (compressed) formats supported.
- Long-press word and/or select a longer phrase to view dictionaries, translations, Wikipedia, Web search and more.
- Speech correction for TTS, optionally using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Desktop/laptop Google Chrome browser extension to add articles to @Voice reading list with one click.
- Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
- Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence or to next/previous article on list
- Auto-recognize the language to use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Screenshots
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) Features
@Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader) information
Comments and Reviews
- Productivity Tool
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)
- tildemyou liked @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)ti
- curriera liked @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)cu
- Ludovico edited @Voice Aloud Reader (TTS Reader)Lu
If you like to read web novels (be they translated Chinese xianxia novels or original English language ones from places like RoalRoad.com) then this is must have app to save your eyes and your time. Instead of spending thousands of hours to read web novels with your eyes, you can listen to Voice Aloud Reader and do stuff while you are listening... And if you are dyslexic then this might be useful even if you only want to read the occasional article.