Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to TrackJS.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to TrackJS.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.
- - GlitchTip is the most popular Open Source alternative to TrackJS.
- - Rollbar is the most popular Android alternative to TrackJS.
Raygun error, crash, and performance monitoring helps customer-centric teams detect, diagnose, and resolve software issues impacting real end-users.
- - Raygun is the most popular Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to TrackJS.
- - Raygun is the most popular commercial alternative to TrackJS.
Bugsnag automatically detects errors in your mobile, front-end, and back-end applications, and provides your team the tools to fix things fast. Bugsnag provides clear insights on the frequency and user impact of each error, so your team can make informed prioritization decisions.
- - Bugsnag is the most popular SaaS alternative to TrackJS.
Reactflow give insight for marketers, product managers and UX designers about how their users experience their website. It reconstruct visitors activity like a movie for playback, while providing extracted console log, Heatmaps and funnel analytics.
Monitor and reproduce errors in web sites/applications. Using the built-in recorder feature you’ll know exactly what the user did. This means you don’t have to read call stacks or parse through huge logs to be able to reproduce bugs.
- - RootCause is the most popular Windows alternative to TrackJS.
The Rainforest Continuous QA Platform provides on-demand manual QA-as-a-Service so that agile and continuous deployment teams can develop software quickly without compromising quality.
Errbit is a tool for collecting and managing errors from other applications. It is Airbrake (formerly known as Hoptoad) API compliant, so if you are already using Airbrake, you can just point the airbrake gem to your Errbit server.