GlitchTip AlternativesError Loggers and other similar apps like GlitchTip
Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to GlitchTip.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to GlitchTip.
Pinpoint and solve performance issues in your Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP and Python apps with real user, application and server monitoring.
New Relic Features
- - Rollbar is the most popular Android alternative to GlitchTip.
Light weight crash reporting solution, we find the needle in the haystack, even the exact line of code that your app crashed on.
- - Crashlytics is the most popular commercial alternative to GlitchTip.
- - TrackJS is the most popular SaaS alternative to GlitchTip.
Raygun error, crash, and performance monitoring helps customer-centric teams detect, diagnose, and resolve software issues impacting real end-users.
- - Raygun is the most popular Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to GlitchTip.
Bugsnag automatically detects errors in your mobile, front-end, and back-end applications, and provides your team the tools to fix things fast. Bugsnag provides clear insights on the frequency and user impact of each error, so your team can make informed prioritization decisions.
App Enlight- provides a helpful interface to let you and your team save time spent on debugging and reproducing errors and performance problems from a production environment.
- - App Enlight is the most popular Windows, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to GlitchTip.
Website not reachable anymore
RapidSpike is a Digital Experience Monitoring Platform that interacts with your online platforms exactly as your customers do. It collects data across your digital ecosystem to help you improve a fast, reliable digital customer experience.
May be the coolest cloud based error logger for .NET web applications. Based on the de-facto standard error component ELMAH, logging errors from your webserver requires nothing more than installing a NuGet package.