Netdata collects metrics per second and presents them in beautiful low-latency dashboards. It is designed to run on all of your physical and virtual servers, cloud deployments, Kubernetes clusters, and edge/IoT devices, to monitor your systems, containers, and applications.Suggest and vote on features
- Website MonitoringNetdata can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No Coding RequiredNetdata can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Netdata simultaneously.
- LightweightNetdata consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Netdata without registration.
- Dark ModeNetdata supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineNetdata can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No TrackingNetdata will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedNetdata is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Levitate is a mission-critical time series database that allows control over queries and storage to build a cost-effective and toil-free foundation for operational readiness. It's built for high query performance, high availability, and low latency writing.Suggest and vote on features
Levitate By Last9 Features
Marple is a time series data analysis platform for engineering teams.Suggest and vote on features
CrateDB is an open source SQL database with a ground-breaking distributed design:Suggest and vote on features
Video Surgeon is a video analysis software for the consumer. It contains many of the same features found in high end video analysis software used by the pros. These features include slow motion, repetitive playing, zooming, and frame-by-frame analysis