Apps with 'Scientific data analysis' feature
- BOINC (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing) is a software platform for volunteer computing and desktop grid and volunteer computing.
- ImageJ is a public domain, Java-based image processing program developed at the National Institutes of Health.
- Powerful Raw Data Cleaner, Advanced Text Tools, Merge, Split and compare ranges, Worksheets and Workbooks.
- New spreadsheet technology used to handle multi-dimensional data. Morphit is designed specifically to deal with complex high dimensional problems.
- Its an easy-to-use solution for forecasting, budgeting, strategic planning, risk modeling, data modeling, and analytics. .