Apps with 'Multiple DataBase' feature
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
- LINQPad lets you interactively query SQL databases in a modern query language: LINQ. Kiss goodbye to SQL Management Studio!
- Aqua Data Studio is productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data.
- QueryPie is a cross-platform database tool that runs on macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- Database design and modeling tool - DeZign for Databases.