Apps with 'Board game' feature
- Board Game Geek (BGG) is a board game database - a collection or catalog of data and information on traditional board games. The game information recorded here is intended for posterity, historical research, and user-contributed ratings.
- Open-source word game similar to Scrabble. Features a board editor, analysis tools, and artificial intelligence that rivals the best players in the world!.
- PyChess is a swift chess client originally developed for Gnome, but running well under any other linux desktops. As far as we know of.
- Sabaki is cross-platform graphical UI for Go/Baduk/Weiqi game board and SGF (Smart Go Format) editor. Free, open source, based on Electron.
- The largest board game table in the world. No download, directly from your web browser.
- Tabletop Simulator is the only simulator where you can let your aggression out by flipping the table!.
- Pioneers is an emulation of the board game The Settlers of Catan, which can be played over the internet.
- • Review your games to find the moves that were most costly in terms of points lost.• Play against AI and get immediate feedback on mistakes with option to retry.
- Feature-rich chess game viewer and editor.
- Customize your board as you want. No account required. Play against the computer, friend or opponent from around the world.
- Free Online Catan for the browser. Play with your friends or random people from the internet.
- Tabletopia is the only free-to-play sandbox virtual table with 100% licensed board games made by professionals. Already 500+ games and counting!
- Online gaming portal, free and without advertisements where you may play more than 60 different games.
- Berry adult game helps to get to know your partner/partners better, to end the routine in your relationship and to try new sex sensations. The adult game contains a list of naughty dares to take on together to spice up your romantic time.