Unity is a multi-platform game development tool, designed from the start to ease creation. A fully integrated professional application, Unity offers the free Personal Edition with all features, a Plus subscription at 25$ a month and a Pro subscription at 125$ a month with extra...
- - Unity is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Boardgame.io.
- - Unity is the most popular free alternative to Boardgame.io.
Create your own original games, import custom assets, automate games with scripting, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game.
- - Tabletop Simulator is the most popular commercial alternative to Boardgame.io.
Tabletop Club is an open-source, cross-platform sandbox for playing your favorite tabletop games with others in a physics-based 3D environment using easy-to-make asset packs.
- - Tabletop Club is the most popular Open Source alternative to Boardgame.io.
Tabletop Club Features
Introducing Dice, the ultimate dice rolling application designed exclusively for Wear OS! With Dice, you can elevate your gaming experiences to a whole new level. This powerful app brings the excitement of rolling various types of dice, including the D4, D6, D8, D12, D20, and...
- - Dice for tabletop game and RPG is the most popular Android alternative to Boardgame.io.
Banquise is a global community of players and creators. Create any games or other interactive content in no-code and share it with the whole community.
- - Banquise is the most popular Web-based, iPhone & iPad alternative to Boardgame.io.