Games Like OGS Similar Board Games like OGS
Share your Go board link with a friend and start playing! Goban gives you a Go board to use however you want. Play a game with a friend, analyze a position or simply play around with it to your heart's content.
- - Goban.co is the most popular Web-based alternative to OGS.
- - Goban.co is the most popular free alternative to OGS.
• Review your games to find the moves that were most costly in terms of points lost.
- - KaTrain is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to OGS.
- - KaTrain is the most popular Open Source alternative to OGS.
Go is an ancient boardgame, very common in Japan, China and Korea.
qGo is a Go client and full featured SGF editor, available for Linux/Windows and MacOS X. qGo code is C++/Qt and it's free.
- - qGo is the most popular Mac alternative to OGS.
The last update was in March 2008.
JagoClient is an
- a SGF (Smart Go Format) and XML go game viewer to edit and store Go games,
- an IGS client to play on any IGS compatible Go server,
- a point to point go player to play against other players without any server,
- a GMP (Go Modem Protocol) client to play against.
SmartGo for Windows is the complete tool for Go players, with a database of more than 45,000 professional games. Compared to other Go programs, SmartGo is more powerful and easier to use. It's a tool to play, record, replay, analyze, annotate, and print Go games.
- - SmartGo is the most popular iPhone alternative to OGS.
- - SmartGo is the most popular commercial alternative to OGS.
"The Many Faces of Go" is the 2008 World computer go 19x19 and 9x9 champion, 2002 World Computer Go Champion, 1998 World Computer Go Champion, and ten time US Computer Go Champion. It is one of the strongest Computer Go opponents in the world, and has many other great...
GNU Go is a free program that plays the game of Go. GNU Go has played thousands of games on the NNGS Go server. GNU Go is now also playing regularly on the Legend Go Server in Taiwan, on the WING server in Japan, and many volunteers run GNU Go clients on KGS.
Fuego is a collection of C++ libraries for developing software for the game of Go. It includes a Go player using Monte Carlo tree search. The initial version of the code was released by the Computer Go Group at the University of Alberta and is based in parts on the previous...