- Suggest and vote on features
- Single player2048 has one or more single player game modes.
Gauguin is a Sudoku-like game where you solve grids via calculation and logic.
You can use it to relax or to solve difficult grids to your opinion.
In classic mode, you solve a 9x9 grid by typing a value from 1 to 9 in each cell such as
Suggest and vote on features
- Each row and column contains each digit.
Duolingo Math is an interactive learning platform that incorporates Duolingo's proven methods into math education, offering lessons in elementary and everyday math for both students and adults.Suggest and vote on features
Duolingo Math Features
A free learning app and website (anton.app) for preschool to middle school for all subjects: English language arts, math, science, social studies, languages and music.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeANTON doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingANTON will not track you or use your personal data.
- GamificationANTON makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Works OfflineANTON can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedANTON is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Khan Academy Kids is a free, award-winning educational program for children aged 2-8. It offers a variety of activities, lessons, and books across different subjects, along with personalized learning paths and progress monitoring tools for teachers. It has no ads or subscriptions.
Lingokids is an interactive learning app offering over 1200 activities across various subjects such as math, reading, science, art, and life skills, all designed to foster a child's academic growth and emotional development while tracking their progress.Suggest and vote on features
- Achievements SupportedLingokids offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
Are you searching for an evidence-based program that can help your child enhance their cognitive development and achieve academic success? Look no further than Magrid – the ultimate cognitive development program designed by early childhood development specialists, psychologists...
Get to the desired number by using the buttons a limited number of times. Open Source PWA inspired by the Calculator the Game app for Android.Suggest and vote on features
Calculator The Game - ReactJS Features
Threes! is an indie puzzle video game by Sirvo, an independent development team consisting of game designer Asher Vollmer, illustrator Greg Wohlwend, and composer Jimmy Hinson. The game was released on February 6, 2014 for iOS devices and later ported to Android by Hidden...
This is the android port of 2048 . It's nothing fancy, just a webview that loads the locally stored html files of the original game. It's playable without internet (the app doesn't require any permissions) and...Suggest and vote on features
2048 by Uberspot Features
Freaking Math can make you freaking mad!
How to play:
- You have only one second to choose correct answer
- Reach high score!!!
- Beat your friends!!!.
Yasminoku is a sudoku game, generator and solver created by Joan Alba Maldonado on 25th of July 2006 which has been now improved.Suggest and vote on features
Try this beautiful and addicted game, challenge your mind and imagination. From the kid to the king, grow your little characters, and try to make the final "2048"!Suggest and vote on features
- Endless gameplay1024 offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.