Freaking Math Alternatives
Practice mental arithmetic.
- - 10 seconds of math is the most popular Web-based alternative to Freaking Math.
- - 10 seconds of math is the most popular free alternative to Freaking Math.
Mathematics+ is your source for daily math workouts. The app is simple and clean. You choose your level of difficulty and what operations you would like to practice and press Start!
- - Mathematics+ is the most popular iPhone alternative to Freaking Math.
Math Master is a free math quiz game designed for all ages! It offers a set of challenging quizzes for every mathematical operation. Select any book of your choice, start playing and level up your game profile. Solve math problems and be Math Master!.
- - Math Master - Brain Quizzes is the most popular Android alternative to Freaking Math.
Math Games - MathBrain is one of the best gaming app that helps to improve the functionality and concentration of the brain. It develops memory power, attention, and logical thinking.
- - MathBrain is the most popular Mac & iPad alternative to Freaking Math.
Math: Unknown is much more than a math game. It is a step-by-step math calculation game which will teach users "How" to calculate in the correct "Order" rather than just asking only the final calculated results.
- - Math: Unknown is the most popular commercial alternative to Freaking Math.
Free K-12 math worksheets to assist students, teachers, parents & tutors to practice, teach or prepare grade school assignments, classwork or homework questions & answers is available online in printable & downloadable format.
- - dworksheets.com is the most popular SaaS alternative to Freaking Math.
- - dworksheets.com is the most popular Open Source alternative to Freaking Math.
Arithmatastic is a simple number game that's easy to play, but hard to put down. Race against time and test your maths skills!.
- - Arithmatastic is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Freaking Math.
- 26 Zero – The zoom and zen number game alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
How quickly can you tell if the sum of 3 numbers are a multiple of ten? 4 numbers? 5 or 6? It sounds easy, but hurry... time is running out!
Zero – The zoom and zen number game Features
App is a Mathematical Quiz containing simple mathematical problems which will help in determining math quotient of the user., Way to learn Math is to Practice Math, SO Practice while competing with others.
Math Quiz: Your Math Quotient Features
Math Panic is a playful app that enables children and adults to review their mental arithmetic while having fun. With family and friends, try to make the highest score with all the different modes the game offers.