Digit Disorder Alternatives
The most popular alternative is 2048, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to Digit Disorder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Digit Disorder alternatives are Threes! (Paid), colorszzzx (Free), numb, number & numberer (Free) and 4096 Number Puzzle - Double The Challenge (Free).
- Puzzle game written by 19 - year old Italian designer Gabriele Chirulli based on 1024.
- Threes! is an indie puzzle video game by Sirvo, an independent development team consisting of game designer Asher Vollmer, illustrator Greg Wohlwend, and composer Jimmy Hinson.
- a 2048-like with colors instead of numbers. .
- A puzzle game with 6 game modes. 3 original musics. Numb, number & numberer is a game "based" on 2048 gameplay.
- 4096 Number Puzzle for the iPhone and iPad, with new default mode, 6x6, 7x7 boards, Colorful themes are enabled and a lot more features.
- Open Flood is a simple, challenging and addictive puzzle game where you must fill the entire game board with a single color in less than the maximum number of steps allowed.
- XOLT - is an addictive number puzzle game in a beautiful Stonehenge theme.- WARNING -. Playing XOLT might increase your IQ!- HOW TO PLAY -+ Join the same numbers.
- Support Magic Trackpad and Magic Mouse, play 2048 with joy.
- Try this beautiful and addicted game, challenge your mind and imagination. From the kid to the king, grow your little characters, and try to make the final "2048"!
- Can You AAA is a fun number puzzle game. Objective is to get 3 Aces.