Brick-and-mortar dictionaries have always proven themselves as invaluable resources, albeit extremely bulky and often inconvenient to utilize when they’re needed most. The web has resolved that problem, with world renowned dictionaries such as Merriam-Webster providing robust online versions of their dictionaries available to be browsed by everyone.
- The world’s best online translator for you and your team.
- Amazon Kindle software lets you read ebooks on your Kindle, iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac, BlackBerry, and Android-based device.
- GoldenDict is an open-source dictionary program for PC computers that gives translations of words and phrases for different languages.
- Learn a new language with games, humorous chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos.
- Wiktionary is a multilingual, web-based project to create a free content dictionary, available in 158 languages.
- Linguee is a new kind of dictionary app for French-English, Spanish-English and other language pairs. You will find reliable translations in the shortest time, even when you're offline.
- The free Dictionary.com app delivers content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including nearly a million words and definitions and 90,000 synonyms and antonyms.
- WordReference is a free online Oxford dictionaries for Spanish, French, Italian, German and more. Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions.
- Linguistic search engine and contextualized translator. The final solution for your writing doubts! Search, compare, translate, learn and get inspired.
- dict.cc is not only an online dictionary translating from English and German to 21 languages.
- Google's dictionary extension on Google Chrome.
- Urban Dictionary is a Web-based dictionary of slang words and phrases. Submissions are regulated by volunteer editors and rated by site visitors.
- Program is designed for reading fiction book.
- Free online dictionary, thesaurus, spanish-english and medical dictionaries, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and many more high-quality Merriam-Webster language...
- Microsoft Translator is your door to a wider world.