Cryptocurrency trackers enable you to stay up-to-date with the current cryptocurrency and ICO (Initial Coin Offering) markets. Trackers usually provide features such as real time price tracking, market cap, historical data, and other information. Many also allow users to create a watchlist of their favorite digital assets.
- Crypto-currency market capitalizations.
- Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins. Use Delta to get the latest coin prices in your local currency and set personal alerts.
- Blockfolio offers complete cryptocurrency management, with easy to use tools to keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments. Get detailed price and market information for individual currencies and your entire portfolio all in one place.
- Dead-simple open-source cryptocurrency tracker!Simple. Open-source. Cross-platform. - Oh! And it's free!Over 700 currencies - From BTC to FirstBlood & ICN to ETH.
- Moonitor is a sleek and user-friendly Desktop App (MacOS, Win10, Linux) giving you a clear overview of your cryptocurrency assets.
- Kriptomat is an easy-to-use, safe & regulated platform, where everyday people can buy, sell and store crypto. Everybody deserves crypto!.
- TabTrader is a ticker terminal for bitcoin (altcoin or cryptocurrencies) exchanges: Bitstamp, Kraken, ItBit, HitBTC, Bitbay, Bter, Bitfinex, Bitmarket, GDAX, Gemini, Bleutrade...
- CoinGecko provides a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. In addition to tracking price, volume and market capitalization, CoinGecko tracks community growth, open-source code development, major events and on-chain metrics.
- Buying cryptocurrency can seem scary and overwhelming at first and the myriad of exchanges and brokers doesn't help clear up the picture.
- Coinpanda is the easiest way to calculate and file your taxes for digital currencies.
- You can track all your cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Find, track, price alerts, real-time portfolio, charts, news & discussion for all 3000+ cryptocurrencies ALL-IN-ONE app!
- A place for finding new projects and products that are raising funds via initial coin offering. List of live & upcoming and finished funding rounds.
- Cryptonose is a desktop application tracking significant price changes and giving an alerts for crypto markets in real-time. It's helpful if you are a daily trader and want to know instantly if something interesting is happening on your exchange.
- Cryptocurrency ticker, news, alerts and portfolio with support for all traded (1000+) cryptocurrencies and tokens.TODAY WIDGET:- displays 2-10 favorite cryptocurrencies