The most popular alternative is iSpy, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to zmNinja so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting zmNinja alternatives are Shinobi (Free, Open Source), Yawcam (Free), tinyCam Monitor (Freemium) and Blue Iris (Paid).
- iSpy is the worlds leading open source surveillance software for Windows PCs.
- Shinobi is an Open Source CCTV software written in Node.JS. Streams are img tags, but not MJPEG. Images are transferred through WebSocket. Files are saved in WebM videos, not JPEGs.
- Yawcam stands for Yet Another Webcam software & that's exactly what it is. More precisely Yawcam is a webcam software for windows written in Java. The main ideas for Yawcam are to keep it simple and easy to use, but to include all the usual features.
- tinyCam Monitor is an Android app for remote surveillance/control for your private or public network/IP cameras, video encoders, DVRs, and webcams.
- Video camera software suite that supports up to 64 cameras, livestreaming, and video/image capture.
- Unifi Video by Ubiquity is designed specifically around Ubiquiti range of cameras and is free.
- Add AI based person detection, smartthings integration, Alexa notification and many more features to your existing cameras. Make use of your old android phone/tablet.