The Zerynth Stack allows designing embedded applications and IoT connected devices using any 32 bit microcontrollers and connecting to any cloud infrastructure. All in Python & hybrid C/Python language.
The Zerynth Stack is composed of:
- ZERYNTH VIRTUAL MACHINE: a multi-threaded real-time OS that provides real hardware independence, allowing code reuse on a wide range of 32-bit MCUs with a footprint of just a 60k-80k of flash and 3-5k RAM.
- ZERYNTH STUDIO: A powerful IDE and a Toolchain that provides a platform for developing your Python or hybrid C/Python code and managing your boards.
- ZERYNTH ADM: An Advanced Device Manager exposing an API-based interface to ease the cloud data forwarding, OTA Updates and Remote Procedure Calling.
- ZERYNTH APP: A general purpose interface for connected Zerynth objects that turns any mobile into the controller and display for smart objects and IoT systems.... More Info »
Zerynth is the middleware for smart devices, IoT and Industry 4.0 applications. In other words, it is the “Android™ for the embedded world,” supporting applications in manufacturing, retail, robotics, home automation and all other market sectors where the IoT will play the leading role.
Using Zerynth allows:
- Time to Market Reduction: Zerynth reduces the development time thanks to faster coding and ready-to-use features;
- Flexibility: Zerynth allows the generation of multiple IoT solutions with different hardware and cloud architectures;
- Scalability: The Zerynth-powered IoT solutions grow with your needs, thanks to code transferring and over-the-air updates.