- - jQuery is the most popular Web-based alternative to Zepto.js.
- - jQuery is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Zepto.js.
Polymer is a library that uses the latest web technologies to let you create custom HTML elements. Build anything from a button to a complete application as an encapsulated, reusable element that works across desktop and mobile.
- - Polymer is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Zepto.js.
- - DHTMLX is the most popular commercial alternative to Zepto.js.
Harp is a production-ready web server. Rapidly build static sites and client-side applications using , and more—no configuration necessary.
- - Famous Engine is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Zepto.js.
Sails.js make it easy to build custom, enterprise-grade Node.js apps. It is designed to mimic the MVC pattern of frameworks like Ruby on Rails, but with support for the requirements of modern apps: data-driven APIs with scalable, service-oriented architecture.
Ractive.js is a template-driven UI library that transforms your templates, styles and logic into blueprints for highly interactive apps. Ractive.js works for you, not the other way around. You do not need to learn new terminologies, concepts, and methodologies.