The most popular alternative is FontForge, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to YourFonts.com so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting YourFonts.com alternatives are FontCreator (Paid), BirdFont (Free Personal, Open Source), FontStruct (Free) and Fontself Maker for Illustrator & Photoshop (Paid).
- Typeface (font) editor program developed by George Williams. Fontforge is free software and is distributed under the BSD license.
- This professional font editor allows you to create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts.
- Birdfont is a free font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, OTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- FontStruct is a free font-building tool brought to you by the world’s leading retailer of digital type, FontShop.
- Meet the fastest & easiest tool to create OpenType fonts, right within Illustrator & Photoshop CC.
- TruFont is a font-editing application written with Python3, ufoLib, defcon and PyQt5.
- With Type light you can design, edit and convert OpenType, TrueType and PostScript fonts. As a light version of Type 3.
- FontLab Studio 5 is next-generation professional font editor for Mac and Windows.
- Transform your handwriting or calligraphy into a font. With support for randomized letters, editing after scanning and many more features you want find in other tools.
- (Windows built-in) Using Private Character Editor (PCE), you can create up to 6,400 unique characters (such as special letters and logos) for use in your font library.