The most popular alternative is Apache JMeter, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 30 alternatives to Yandex.Tank so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Yandex.Tank alternatives are locust (Free, Open Source), Loader.io (Freemium), Gatling (Free, Open Source) and Loadrunner (Paid).
- Apache JMeter is an open source Java application, designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. Originally designed for testing Web Applications, it has since expanded to other test functions as well. .
- An open source load testing tool written in Python. Locust allows you to define user behaviour with Python code, and swarm your system with millions of simultaneous users.
- Loader.io is a simple cloud-based load testing service
that allows you to stress test your web-apps & apis with thousands of concurrent connections. Made by the team behind SendGrid.
- Gatling is an open-source load testing framework based on Scala, Akka and Netty.
- LoadRunner is a software testing tool used to test applications, measuring system behaviour and performance under load.
- OctoPerf is a SaaS load testing solution, based on JMeter.
Stress test your web and mobile apps within minutes. Design realistic virtual users. Scales to thousands of user from multiple locations simultaneously. We take care of the infrastructure.
- Automation-friendly framework for Continuous Testing.
It makes sense to automate anything you repeat 10+ times.
Taurus improves experience of JMeter, Selenium and others.
- Blitz makes load and performance testing of your web site, API, iPhone and Android and Facebook apps a fun sport.
- Load Testing of Web Sites, Mobile Applications, Web Services, and Web Sockets. Real-Time Analytics, Public Cloud load injectors, rapid test development, real user data, network emulation, SLAs, all with CI Integration. 100VUs for free, forever.
- Cloud Based Load & Performance Testing.