- Open Source
- 4 Reviews
- 143 Likes
XRECODE can convert multiple audio files in parallel by taking full advantage of multi-core CPU. Can also extract audio from video files.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7 32/64 bit versions.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- And more.
audio-conversion audio-ripper cue-sheets extract-audio-from-video multi-language portable
Make this page better by adding screenshots to XRECODE.
No reviews yet for XRECODE, want to be first?Post your review