Powerful and easy-to-use online Japanese-English dictionary with words, kanji and example sentences, among other features, like sentence parsing and inflection info.
- - Jisho is the most popular Web-based alternative to RomajiDesu.
- - Jisho is the most popular free alternative to RomajiDesu.
Tagaini Jisho is a free to use Japanese dictionary. It is available in several languages such as german or french.
- - Tagaini jisho is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to RomajiDesu.
- - Tagaini jisho is the most popular Open Source alternative to RomajiDesu.
Japanese dictionary & Nihongo learning tool. Both online and offline apps available.
- - Takoboto is the most popular Android alternative to RomajiDesu.
zkanji is a free and open-source study tool and dictionary of the Japanese language. It has several useful features for beginners and advanced students alike. Dictionary, example sentences, kanji search and information with animated stroke order diagrams, vocabulary list...
JWPce is a free Japanese <--> English dictionary and word processor created by Glenn Rosenthal.
JWPce was last updated on February 10th, 2005 and the official website is no longer available. The official website is however archived on Internet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20150315032941/http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~grosenth/jwpce.html
?? (wakan) is a versatile tool for students of Japanese or Chinese. It features a character dictionary, a word dictionary, a text editor, a vocabulary management utility, many printing options (character flashcards, vocabulary lists, text including furigana), and a text...