wordpress i-search pro Alternatives
Algolia helps product teams connect their users with information by providing the building blocks they need to create fast, relevant, personalized search.
- - Algolia is the most popular Web-based alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
- - Algolia is the most popular free alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
ElasticSearch is a distributed, RESTful, source-available search server based on Java
- - elasticsearch is the most popular Windows, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
MeiliSearch is a powerful, fast, open-source, easy to use and deploy search engine. The search and indexation are fully customizable and handles features like typo-tolerance, filters, and synonyms.
- - MeiliSearch is the most popular SaaS alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
- - MeiliSearch is the most popular Open Source alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
Solr is an open source enterprise search server based on Lucene search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON APIs. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, and rich document handling.
- - Apache Solr is the most popular Mac alternative to wordpress i-search pro.
Apache Solr Features
Sphinx is a software search engine designed with indexing database content in mind. It currently supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ODBC-compliant databases as data sources natively. Other data sources can be indexed via pipe in a custom XML format.
Open source search server designed to be fast, scalable and with powerful and accurate full-text search capabilities derived from Sphinx search project.
An open source, blazing fast, typo tolerant search engine for building delightful search experiences. Focuses on developer happiness and ease of use, with a painless out-of-the-box experience.
Redisearch implements a search engine on top of Redis, but unlike other Redis search libraries, it does not use internal data structures like sorted sets.
An intelligent yet easy-to-install site search for any website. Simply start typing to get search autosuggestions and semantically enriched structured data at your fingertips.
Site Search 360 Features
The goal of ItemsAPI is creating search application without spending time for backend. You just provide json data and your backend is ready to go.