With SCARM you can easily create the layout of your dreams – just download the setup package, install it and start editing your first track plan.
- - SCARM is the most popular Windows alternative to WinTrack.
- - SCARM is the most popular free alternative to WinTrack.
TrainCad is a freeware Microsoft Windows program for designing model railroad layouts using standard tracks. Track libraries are available for Märklin metal, C and plastic-tracks in H0, Z and Spur 1, Roco/Trix H0, N track, Atlas N, GarGrave and others.
Empire Express harnesses the ease of use and power of the Macintosh so you can quickly, easily, and accurately design your model railroad empire.
- - Empire Express is the most popular Mac alternative to WinTrack.
- - Empire Express is the most popular commercial alternative to WinTrack.
TRAX is a free web-based track planning software for your model railroad. It runs in all modern browsers on Mac, Windows, Linux, and other platforms.
- - TRAX is the most popular Linux alternative to WinTrack.
Cadrail is a powerful CAD program with many different railroad design tools. You can create track plans of any size and shape. There are easy to use drag and drop tools that allow you to snap track sections together end-to-end and align them automatically.
Atlas is proud to offer free, downloadable track planning software for your use in creating magnificent layouts in HO, N & O scales using Atlas track. This software allows you to create and customize your very own layout, view it as a 3D model and then generate a shopping...