BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the basic crash information...
- - BlueScreenView is the most popular Windows alternative to WinCrashReport.
- - BlueScreenView is the most popular free alternative to WinCrashReport.
WhoCrashed reveals the drivers responsible for crashing your computer. Whenever a computer suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue screen of death, the first thing that is often though about is a hardware failure.
Light weight crash reporting solution, we find the needle in the haystack, even the exact line of code that your app crashed on.
- - Crashlytics is the most popular Web-based alternative to WinCrashReport.
- - Crashlytics is the most popular commercial alternative to WinCrashReport.
Bug Handling for Android Applications - Catch and manage every exception in real time in a single interface.
- - Makitoo is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to WinCrashReport.
Get information about hanging/freezing (stopped responding) Windows program.
Sometimes, Windows or a running application hangs, the user interface abruptly stops responding, and you cannot determine what has caused the problem or how to troubleshoot the issue. This utility tries.
Doctor Dump is a free crash reporting and memory dump analyzing service. Its work is to collect software problem reports (crashes, failures, assert violations and so on) from your customers all over the world, to group them and to give you all necessary data to fix the problem.
Scoop catches and saves the stack traces of crashing apps and displays all crashes in a list so you don't have to look through annoyingly long logcats anymore.
- - Scoop Crashes is the most popular Open Source alternative to WinCrashReport.