RedisGraph is a property graph database module for Redis. It is the first graph database to use linear algebra on sparse adjacency matrices to implement graph operations, which lets it achieve high performance. It understands OpenCypher queries.
- - RedisGraph is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Wikibase.
- - RedisGraph is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Wikibase.
NetworkX is a Python language software package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
- - NetworkX is the most popular Windows alternative to Wikibase.
Content management system and web-based Rapid Application Development environment based on the graph database Neo4J. A commercial hosted version is also available at structr.com.
- - Structr is the most popular Web-based alternative to Wikibase.
Graph Engine (GE) is a distributed, in-memory, large graph processing engine, underpinned by a strongly-typed RAM store and a general computation engine.
Trinity Graph Engine Features
TerminusDB is a distributed database with a collaboration model.
- - TerminusDB is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Wikibase.