- Paid • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
What is WidgetLocker Lockscreen?
Customize your lock screen! WidgetLocker is a lock screen replacement that puts you in control of the look, feel and layout of your lock screen.
- Drag and Drop placement of Sliders, Android Widgets and App Shortcuts
- Sliders look selectable from built-in styles (Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Sense and Sense 3, Motorola, iPhone, and Rotary) or from user-themes.
- Slider Actions can be customized, for example Slide-to-launch-Camera or Slide-to-call-your-Girlfriend.
- Resizable widgets and custom grid size
- Notification badges on apps/sliders via ADWNotifier ( http://t.co/LDKMQii )
- Customize which widgets/buttons are allowed or blocked at the lock screen Portions of WidgetLocker are based on the excellent ADW.Launcher ( http://t.co/YvVMkGc ) by Ander Webb and friends.
WidgetLocker Lockscreen Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
WidgetLocker Lockscreen information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on WidgetLocker Lockscreen
- c_toast reviewed WidgetLocker LockscreenThe last update for this app was December 13, 2013. It does not appear when doing a search for WidgetLocker in the app store. Once great app seems to be abandoned by devs.
- Ugotsta added Next Lock Screen as an alternative to WidgetLocker LockscreenUg
- Ugotsta added The Learning Lock as an alternative to WidgetLocker LockscreenUg
The last update for this app was December 13, 2013. It does not appear when doing a search for WidgetLocker in the app store. Once great app seems to be abandoned by devs.