Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest. With Pocket, you can read at home, work, on the plane, or during your commute; even without an internet connection.
- - Pocket is the most popular Web-based, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Webskan.
- - Pocket is the most popular free alternative to Webskan.
Better reading and research with annotations, highlighter, sticky notes, archiving, bookmarking and more.
Pinboard is a bookmarking website intended for people who want to reliably keep track of large numbers of links. Its goals are to be useful, fight bloat, keep things fast, and stay small. Social bookmarking for introverts. m.pinboard.in
- - Pinboard is the most popular commercial alternative to Webskan.
A free tool to quickly collect, organize, and share your favorite links.
Group, organize and share links from around the web with WebCrate. It's more than just a bookmarking tool.
- - WebCrate is the most popular Open Source alternative to Webskan.
WebCull is an online link manager that helps you keep all your links organized for one place that's accessible from everywhere.
Larder is for bookmarking things on the web you'll need again. It's perfect for curating lists of libraries, tools, and reference material. Trial everything for 14 days, buy a paid account if it fits your workflow. It's honestly really good.
- - LARDER is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Webskan.
Save news articles, stories, blogs, podcast and more for later with My Reads. My Reads for iPhone, iPad and iPad makes it easy to save links to your favorite places on the internet for you to read later.
My Reads Features
Nookmark is not just a bookmarking tool, it’s a way of organizing your life! We do this by providing an easy way to search and share links!
- - Nookmark is the most popular SaaS alternative to Webskan.