Games Like Webfeud Similar Word Games like Webfeud
A word guessing game inspired by Wordle. Featuring multiplayer, unlimited plays and guesses, detailed playing history and stats, and a points system for competitive play.
- - WordHoot! is the most popular Web-based alternative to Webfeud.
- - WordHoot! is the most popular free alternative to Webfeud.
Tanglet is a single player word finding game based on Boggle. The object of the game is to list as many words as you can before the time runs out. There are several timer modes that determine how much time you start with, and if you get extra time when you find a word.
- - Tanglet is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Webfeud.
- - Tanglet is the most popular Open Source alternative to Webfeud.
Puzzmo is a platform dedicated to puzzles, offering a mix of traditional crossword puzzles, modern classics like Typeshift, and original puzzles, with access granted to a limited number of users daily.
Open-source word game similar to Scrabble. Features a board editor, analysis tools, and artificial intelligence that rivals the best players in the world!.
Lexica is fork of Lexic, a word-search game where players find as many words as possible on a grid by connecting letters.
- - Lexica is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Webfeud.
Word Wise is designed to be a simple game where you sit back, relax, and make words. There are nearly half a million words you can make, and over 7 hours of music over 5 genres including Cinematic, Lo-Fi, and Vaporwave. Happy word making!.
- - Word Wise is the most popular commercial alternative to Webfeud.
Play Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile word game, with both your Android and iPhone/iPad-toting friends. Experience for yourself why millions of players are addicted to the word building, triple score seeking, chat bubble sending goodness of Words With Friends.
- - Words With Friends is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Webfeud.
In Alphabear, you spell words by selecting letters on a grid. When you use letters that are next to each other, bears appear. The more letters you use in an area, the bigger the bear gets, and the more points you earn.
Simple to play and deliciously challenging. Use letter gamepad to build the selected hidden words.