- 258 countries and dependencies included in the app
- every country has districts/states/counties available without additional downloads
- major cities are included for all countries
- keep track of the countries, country regions and cities you have been to
- save or share maps including world, continents, sub regions and countries (regions and cities)
- view statistics (percentages) within the app and on saved or shared outputs
- general interesting info for every country (population, religions, languages etc.)
- useful travel info for every country (plugs, vaccinations, safety etc.)
- travel costs in both local and home country currency for every country that has enough data available to display sensible cost values (transport, accomodation, food etc.)... More Info »
You can select the countries you have been to, and then save or share a multitude of maps. Not only can you record, save and share maps for countries, but you can do the same for the districts and major cities of every country included in the app.
You can then review the percentage of the World, continents and sub regions you have visited in the summary section contained in the drop down area of the World section on the front page.
This section contains basic information about the country of interest. You can find items such as capital city, population, languages spoken, religions, climate, terrain, total area, mean elevation and more…
This section is designed to give you the relevant information that you will need to prepare for an upcoming trip or holiday. For example, what plug sockets does the country use? Do you need to get any immunisations before you go? Can you drink the water while you are there?
This section is designed to give you the relevant everyday costs associated with the country of interest. This will allow you to plan ahead, and see what money you should realistically set aside.