Wal Commander Alternatives
Total Commander is a Shareware file manager for Windows.
- - Total Commander is the most popular Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to Wal Commander.
- - Total Commander is the most popular free alternative to Wal Commander.
Total Commander Features
Dolphin is a file manager for KDE focusing on usability. Has three view modes: Icon, Detail and it used to have Column View like in Finder (it is not available in current version due to problems with maintaibility). Supports FTP, SCP and other protocols. Highly configurable.
- - Dolphin File Manager is the most popular Linux alternative to Wal Commander.
- - Dolphin File Manager is the most popular Open Source alternative to Wal Commander.
Dolphin File Manager Features
GNU Midnight Commander is a visual file manager, licensed under GNU General Public License and therefore qualifies as Free Software. Its a feature rich full-screen text mode application that allows you to copy, move and delete files and whole directory trees, search for files...
- - Midnight Commander is the most popular Mac alternative to Wal Commander.
Midnight Commander Features
Far Manager is a program for managing files and archives in Windows operating systems. Far Manager works in text mode and provides a simple and intuitive interface for performing most of the necessary actions:
Far Manager Features
muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager with a dual-pane interface. It runs on any operating system with Java support (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
- - muCommander is the most popular Web-based alternative to Wal Commander.
trolCommander - fork of the free and opensource muCommander filemanager.
Last update is from December 29th, 2016.
File Explorer Pro is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, powerful file manager with a clean, and intuitive interface. You can easily find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance instantly.
Multi-platform open source file manager for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and OS X using XQuartz.
WCM Commander Features