VirtualMetric is described as 'secure real time infrastructure monitoring for Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Bare Metal. It agentless reporting software, monitoring your hosts and clusters to provide statistics and reports' and is an app in the Network & Admin category. There are six alternatives to VirtualMetric for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, the Web, Self-Hosted solutions and FreeBSD. The best alternative is Zabbix, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like VirtualMetric are CloudStats (Freemium), PRTG Network Monitor (Freemium), SolarWinds Security Event Manager (Paid) and SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (Paid).
- 6 alternatives
- Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- Free • Open Source
- Cloud based network monitoring software that allows you to monitor servers, virtual machines, cloud and websites.
- An advanced network monitoring solution to monitor network up/downtime, traffic and usage. Features include availability, performance, and bandwidth monitoring (SNMP, WMI, packet sniffing, NetFlow), instant alerts, reporting, failover clustering.
- Detect and respond to security threats using a powerful, affordable, easy-to-use SIEM tool.
- Server and application performance monitoring has never been easier or more affordable.
- LANState is a simple NMS with the network topology mapping and device monitoring functions. Add hosts to a graphical network map and monitor their state in the real time.