Viking GPS data editor and analyzer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GPXSee, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Viking GPS data editor and analyzer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Viking GPS data editor and analyzer alternatives are QMapShack (Free, Open Source), QLandkarte GT (Free, Open Source), Garmin BaseCamp (Free) and GpsPrune (Free, Open Source).
- GPS log file viewer and analyzer with support for GPX, TCX, KML, FIT, IGC and NMEA files.
- QMapShack is the next generation of the famous QLandkarte GT application, the GIS app to display your GPS data on a variety of maps.
- QLandkarte GT is a powerful Open Source GIS application to display your GPS data on a variety of maps.
- Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
- GpsPrune is an application for viewing, editing and converting coordinate data from GPS systems. Basically it's a tool to let you play with your GPS data after you get home from your trip.