Video Grabber Alternatives for Linux
Video Grabber is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is youtube-dl, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Video Grabber and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Video Grabber are Youtube-DLG (Free, Open Source), 4k Video Downloader (Freemium), Video DownloadHelper (Freemium) and ClipGrab (Free, Open Source).
- A command-line program to download videos from YouTube and more sites.
- Desktop tool to download high quality videos from mainstream platforms including support for playlists, channels and subtitles.
- DownloadHelper is a tool for web content extraction. Its purpose is to capture video, audio, and image files from many sites.
- ClipGrab is a free downloader and converter for YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion and many other online video sites.
- Download YouTube videos in all available formats and extract the original audio files.
- Grab and download media (image, audio, and video) resources by monitoring network.
- You can download individual videos, and even whole channels and playlists, from YouTube and hundreds of other websites.
- Ant Video Downloader allows you to download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and from most of the video streaming site.
- There are so many interesting things to be found on YouTube, but you can’t download the videos or save them as audio files. That is why we developed YouTube Downloader.