unxsVZ uSIPSwitch Alternatives
FreeSWITCH is a scalable open source cross-platform telephony platform designed to route and interconnect popular communication protocols using audio, video, text or any other form of media. It was created in 2006 to fill the void left by proprietary commercial solutions.
- - FreeSWITCH is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to unxsVZ uSIPSwitch.
- - FreeSWITCH is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to unxsVZ uSIPSwitch.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo30 Yate - Yet Another Telephony Engine alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Yate is a softswitch (concept of separating the network hardware from network software).
Kamailio® (successor of former OpenSER and SER) is an open source SIP server released under GPL, able to handle thousands of call setups per second. Among features: asynchronous TCP, UDP and SCTP, secure communication via TLS for VoIP (voice, video); WebSocket support for...
OpenSIPS (Open SIP Server) is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities. OpenSIPS, as a SIP server, is the core component of any SIP-based VoIP solution.
Universal Transit, the first AI auto transport solution, is designed to streamline and automate all aspects of the vehicle transportation industry. Our platform digitizes and provides visibility into day-to-day operations for shippers, carriers, brokers, and dispatchers...
- - Universal Transit is the most popular Web-based alternative to unxsVZ uSIPSwitch.
- - Universal Transit is the most popular commercial alternative to unxsVZ uSIPSwitch.