UniBit is described as 'Terminal is AI Driven Data Publishing Engine that provides unique data feeds for your financial trading, analytics and applications'. There are six alternatives to UniBit for a variety of platforms, including the Web, iPhone, Android Tablet, iPad and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is Bloomberg, which is free. Other great apps like UniBit are Quandl (Freemium), Morningstar (Free), Agora (Free, Open Source) and Alpha Vantage (Free).
- 6 alternatives
- Get instant access to all your business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the most trusted source financial professionals around the world rely upon.
- Quandl is a search engine for numerical data.No screenshots yet
- Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the resources they need to make sound financial decisions.
- Android Tablet
- A command-line ui for market data and algo management. currently integrates with iexcloud for stock charts 💹 and market data 🗃, and Alpaca 🦙 for trading.
- Free • Open Source
- Alpha Vantage provides free APIs for realtime and historical data on stocks, physical currencies, and digital currencies.
- Pricing and risk management of financial derivatives.