U2F Zero Alternatives
The YubiKey is a one-time password device for secure login with two-factor authentication
- - YubiKey is the most popular Windows, Android, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to U2F Zero.
- - YubiKey is the most popular commercial alternative to U2F Zero.
Nitrokey is an USB key to enable highly secure encryption and signing of emails and data, as well as login to the Web, networks and computers. Other than ordinary software solutions, the secret keys are always stored securely inside the Nitrokey.
- - Nitrokey is the most popular Mac alternative to U2F Zero.
- - Nitrokey is the most popular Open Source alternative to U2F Zero.
A Password Manager for Android with Auto-Type over USB and Bluetooth, OTP and much more.
- - Authorizer is the most popular free alternative to U2F Zero.
OnlyKey is an open source alternative to YubiKey. OnlyKey natively supports: a hardware password manager, multiple two-factor methods (FIDO2, TOTP, and Yubico® OTP), passwordless SSH login, and OpenPGP.
- - OnlyKey is the most popular iPhone alternative to U2F Zero.
Program that adds an access request windows logon via u2f tocken to.
Comments about fidobooster as a Alternative to U2F Zero
YubiKey and Nitrokey are hardware tokens, fidobooster is just a programm0
OpenSK is an open-source implementation for security keys written in Rust that supports both FIDO U2F and FIDO2 standards.
- - OpenSK is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to U2F Zero.