U-Dictionary is a dictionary app that lets you copy a word or sentence while reading articles, using WhatsApp/Twitter and get its meaning without opening the dictionary. In Online mode it offers meanings in 10 Indian languages and 28 world languages. U-Dictionary has a very small installation package. It was awarded the "Best Self Improvement App of 2016" by Google Play.
It now has an Offline Free Dictionary for 10 Indian languages and 2 International languages, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary and also English sample sentences for free download. You can use U-Dictionary without Internet connection now! It’s undoubtedly the best English Offline Dictionary in Google play. More Info »
U-Dictionary is not only the largest English dictionary but also the best dictionary app for language reference, English learning and vocabulary building. It has the latest coverage of English vocabulary. Useful for professionals, students, travelers and so on. U-Dictionary- A comprehensive and authoritative dictionary, be it at work or at home!
- Offline Dictionary: 38 Languages and get Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, and English sample sentences.
- Tap to Translate: Tap to any word or sentence and copy while browsing or using WhatsApp to get meaning.
- Small Installation Package: Less than 5MB, easy to download in any network condition.
- Perfect English Pronunciation: Authentic UK (British) and US (American) accent. Listen and Learn.
- Sample Sentences to Read and Listen: Sample sentences collected from famous international news websites like BBC, NPR, etc.
- Words & Quotes of the Day: 5 New words and 5 quotes every day.
- Quick Translate: Get the meaning in the notification bar without opening Dictionary.
- Speech Recognition: Speak the word and get the meaning.
- Online-Offline Mode: Switch to online-offline mode according to the network condition.
- My Words: Save important words.