Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Trakerr.IO.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to Trakerr.IO.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.
- - GlitchTip is the most popular Open Source alternative to Trakerr.IO.
- - TrackJS is the most popular SaaS alternative to Trakerr.IO.
- - TrackJS is the most popular commercial alternative to Trakerr.IO.
App Enlight- provides a helpful interface to let you and your team save time spent on debugging and reproducing errors and performance problems from a production environment.
- - App Enlight is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux & Android Tablet alternative to Trakerr.IO.
Website not reachable anymore
May be the coolest cloud based error logger for .NET web applications. Based on the de-facto standard error component ELMAH, logging errors from your webserver requires nothing more than installing a NuGet package.
Reactflow give insight for marketers, product managers and UX designers about how their users experience their website. It reconstruct visitors activity like a movie for playback, while providing extracted console log, Heatmaps and funnel analytics.
Errbit is a tool for collecting and managing errors from other applications. It is Airbrake (formerly known as Hoptoad) API compliant, so if you are already using Airbrake, you can just point the airbrake gem to your Errbit server.