What is TouchMe Gesture Studio?
Gestures available include:
• 2/3/4/5 Finger Swipe up/down/left/right
• 3/4/5 Finger Pinch in/out
• 2/3/4/5 Finger TipTap left/right
Actions currently available:
• Show/Hide Touch Keyboard
• Increase/Decrease Volume
• Increase/Decrease Brightness
• Open/Close/Switch Browser Tabs
• Show the TaskBar
• Sleep, hibernate, Sign Out, Lock, Shut down, and Restart
• Mimic Keyboard Shortcut (note: some system shortcuts like ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+DELETE or WIN+D cannot be automated in Windows 8.1 =[ )
The project seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 2.1.9, released in February 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website and Microsoft Store.
Features Vote on or suggest new featuresThis app doesn't have any features at the moment.
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about TouchMe Gesture Studio, and it has gotten 5 likes
- Developed by Appsolutely Apps (Yashar Bahman)
- Proprietary and Freemium product.
- 6 alternatives listed